1. A French Cleat is a hanger made from 2 pieces of wood at a 45 degree angle that insert into each other.
2. Measure from the top of the art work to the drilled out hole.
3. Remove the half with the hole drilled in it.
4. Mark where you want the top center of the Artwork to hang. Then make a second mark centered where you want the drilled hole to be. (The measurement you got in step 2.)
5. Screw the removable French Cleat piece to the wood, stud, or into a drywall anchor where your second measure mark appears. Keep the top of the 45 degree angle facing you.
6. Level the top edge of the cleat and tighten the screw.
7. Hang the Artwork
8. Adjust to eye level.